Frequently Asked Questions
What features do the Luxe Pergola louvers have?admin7772020-07-10T18:15:58+00:00
- Deepest and largest volume gutter on the market with 2 levels of LED light shelves.
- 6”x 6” heavy duty extruded aluminum posts which also can serve as down spouts.
- 2”x 8” heavy duty extruded aluminum beams for longer spans between posts.
- 160 ° louver opening to catch more sun or adjust for shade as needed.
- Beautiful, Designer heavy duty extruded aluminum gutter (crown molding style).
- Easier and quicker installation with innovative stainless steel louver spring pins.
- Gutter screen (the only one in the industry) for keeping leafs from clogging gutters.
- Double skin insulated Louvers which reduce the heat transfer to bottom.
- 4 structural girders inside the tectonic arch louver and 2 vertical stabilizers outside the Louver resulting in the longest span and strongest snow load capacity in the industry!
- Beautiful, flat, tongue-and-groove finished ceiling look when Louvers are closed.
- Bumper/gasket to resist leaks and give quite operation when closing Louvers.
- Low friction ball bearings on each end of the louvers –1st in the industry for much longer product life instead of metal to metal grinding and squeaking.
- IP-65 (waterproof) motor for any climate with 13 second travel each way for pinpoint shade.
- Remote controlled and/or hardwired switch motor operation, as well as an in-home wall remote (optional). Smart phone controller option is also available.
How is the Luxe Pergola louvered roof different from other louvered roofs?admin7772020-07-10T18:16:52+00:00
- The Luxe Pergola louver is stronger than other louvers because it was designed with a “tectonic arch”. Most other louvers have a maximum 12’ span but ours will span up to 16’.
- The Luxe Pergola gutter holds up to 40% more water, is the only one designed to receive standard gutter screens, is the only one to have LED strip light shelves built in, and is the only one with a crown mold curve design.
- The Luxe Pergola louver is the only one made in the USA to have ball bearings at each end of the louver for less friction and longer life without the metal to metal squeaking you get with most other louver systems.
- The Luxe Pergola louver has and exclusive rubber gasket to help block out light and seal between the louvers.
- The Luxe Pergola post to beam connection is the strongest on the market, designed to attach a large portion of the post directly to the beam.
- The Luxe Pergola pivot bar is the only one to connect to the louver using our exclusive pivot bar bearings for minimal friction and much longer mechanism life.
What advantages are there in having a Luxe Pergola louvered roof?admin7772020-07-10T18:16:37+00:00
- Large volume gutter with 2 levels of LED Light Shelves for ambient and functional lighting.
- 6”x6” heavy duty extruded aluminum posts which also serve as down spouts.
- 2”x8” heavy duty extruded aluminum beams for longer spans between posts.
- 160° louver opening to allow more sun or shade, or to keep the rain and snow out
- Designer heavy duty extruded aluminum gutter (crown molding style).
- Gutter screen for clog-free gutters, designed specifically for Luxe Pergola Louvered Roofs.
- Double skin insulated Louvers to reduce heat transfer below the cover.
- Four structural extruded girders inside the Louver and 2 vertical stabilizers outside the Louver to give the longest span and stronger snow load capacity!
- Beautiful, flat, tongue-and-groove style finished patio ceiling when Louvers are closed.
- Weather stripping to ensure water tight application and quieter operation when closing Louvers.
- Ball bearing rotation mechanisms for low friction, allowing 1 motor to operate a larger sq ft of Louvers.
- IP-65 (waterproof) motor for use in any climate.
At what time of day can I use my patio?admin7772020-07-10T18:17:44+00:00 How do the Luxe Pergola louvers work?admin7772020-07-10T18:15:39+00:00
- The heavy duty extruded powder-coated aluminum Louvers fit between extruded aluminum 2×8 beams and are supported by extruded aluminum 6×6 posts.
- The Louvers are attached to ball bearing rollers that rotate the Louvers by use of a Remote Controlled Motor.
- The Louvers open and close with the push of a button. When the Louvers are closed they route water into the extruded gutters that are attached to the beams and down the inside of the 6×6 support posts. When the Louvers are open they allow through any amount of sunlight or shade that you desire.
How do your Luxe Pergolas integrate with my gutters?admin7772020-07-10T18:17:01+00:00